The Rabbit Paperweight
The Rabbit Paperweight designed by the team at Groww Inc features a stylized rabbit made entirely of Hemp Plastic. The designer is inspired by the rabbit, a symbol of sweetness, fertility and good luck in both Western and Eastern cultures. This fun and functional object will cheer up any desk or table.
Inspired by Jeff Koons’s Rabbit this stainless-steel sculpture is at once cute and imposing, melding a Minimalist sheen with a cartoonish sense of play. It is crisp and cool in its appearance, yet taps into the visual language of childhood; its lack of facial features renders it inscrutable, yet its form evokes fun and frivolity.
Request Tearsheet from firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3D Printed Hemp Plastic Material: Brass / Stainless Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 2.17 x D 3.94 x H 4.53
• Dimensions (cm): W 5.5 x D 10 x H 11.5
• Handmade In NYC
DELIVERY & RETURNS
• 3D printed for you, ships in 2 weeks
• Shipping outside of United States: $20.00